Butt acne is a common problem that everyone faces in its daily life and there is nothing to get embarrass about it happens with everyone. Just the severity of it differs case-by-case some get real, some get bumpy red acne while for others it is pus-filled butt pimples. There is no solution that can treat this overnight or just a one-step solution that can get you rid of butt acne. It is just like facial acne that builds up because of various factors like the excess oil presents on skin, the bacteria’s that you’re exposed to in environment or because of the excess sweating , dead skin cells combined with the friction of body fitted clothes against your skin can also cause problems on the butt. In most of the cases, this bothersome acne or pimples will go away on their own with time passing by and all you need to take care of is normal hygiene.
How to keep acne free ass:
Taking care of general cleanliness plays a big part to keep your butt acne free
- Especially during the summer season when sweating can’t be controlled and besides it using Scrubbers over skin opens up the pores with extracting the dead skin cells prevent the butt acne.
- Always opt of wearing loose clothes especially in summer seasons so that your skin can
Breathe out under from your clothes.
- Prefer wearing cotton clothes if you have a problem of excess sweating, as cotton clothes don’t stick with the body and cool in nature by keeping your skin cool and dry. On an additional tip, I would like to suggest you to wear underwear’s of cotton cloth because it won’t react with your skin sweat and also make your skin feel fresh and cool.
- Maintaining a proper diet is the must to prevent any kind of problem as it makes your body strong to combat any kind bacteria and germs that can cause any a pimple or acne.
- Exfoliating your skin properly once or twice in a week is a potential way to prevent acne related issues as it opens up all the pores and makes sure that pores are not clogged that leads to acne and pimples.
- Hydrating your body is the essential or the key of having a healthy body because water flushes out all the toxins from our body and makes our skin fresh, healthy and glowing. Drinking at least 2-3 liters water in a day is essential.
- Taking right precaution on a right time is compulsory to get away from these unwanted butt acne’s but still if you are facing an issue there is no need to worry about we have several remedies using which you can get rid of acnes quickly and easily.
Causes behind butt acne:
Acne is not just a problem of location occurring because of tight clothes or sweating it causes because of the root problem. Acne is a leading result of blocked follicle that can cause because of a number of reasons. Coming on a term follicle it is part of the organ that mainly responsible for hair formation. Follicles are spread over our whole body or we can say our body is covered with a number of the follicle, majorly on the head because of which we have long hairs, likewise on our arms, legs, armpits, thighs everywhere depending on our genetic and ethnicity properties. And in surrounding of each follicle, there is a sebaceous gland that has a function of secreting sebum and when sebum starts flooding out from its places it tries to get fills in follicles and block it. This blockage is known as the zit.
This whole process is known as folliculitis which causes the problem of acne or a pimple. While in some other cases, folliculitis can be caused because of infection of the hair follicle with bacteria or germs. Especially staphylococcus bacteria But the other reasons can be the virus, fungus or using hard soaps or can be one among that we explained above.
Tips to treat butt acne in the easiest way:
You need not be too embarrassed or too sad about it if you are facing such problems. It all demands your care and some natural ways to follow to get rid of butt acnes and scars as well:
1. Unclog pores with salicylic acid pads:
Want to have a bump free butt then there are cotton pads available in market contaminated with salicylic acid that exfoliates your skin along with reducing the redness and inflammation. Using these cotton pads over acne or pimples treat it and repeating this process once everyday speed up the healing process and you can rid of it quickly.
2. Use neem oil as an antiseptic:
Neem oil is the ideal Indian oil to get rid of pimples or acne it has antiseptic or antifungal properties that work as a medicine and heals the infected area in very short time. Applying neem oil on affected area in 4-5 times a day will show effective results and also work as preventive measures.
3. Use Tea tree oil as a remedy:
As an alternative to neem oil, one can also use tea tree oil that has its benefits and excellent properties much more than neem oil. It does work in an exact way as neem oil does so if can’t get neem oil then use tea tree oil. It also shows excellent results.
4. Use aloe Vera to treat butt acne:
Aloe Vera is that one potential ingredient that can treat any kind of problem. It is such a nature’s soothing agent that will help you to treat butt acne in very easy way such as:
Applying natural Aloe Vera gel 2-3 times in a day on the infected area and see the results or instead of buying a gel you can simply apply the aloe Vera extract on acne. This gel makes down your skin feel cool and fresh.
5. Use Benzoyl peroxide body wash to treat butt acne
Using Benzoyl peroxide as an ingredient to treat butt acne is the ultimate option. Follow some simple steps to treat your acne:
- Fill a bowl of warm water with mixing benzoyl peroxide in it.
- Then wash your buttocks with this mixture and repeat this process twice in the day and you will see the effective results.
- Benzoyl peroxide normally works as scar cleaner but it also reduces the redness, bump of acne by soothing the inflammation of acne.
- It is a potential element to get rid of acne and scars as well and also helps you in getting rid of follicular as it dries up and removes off the dead skin by clogging the follicle.
Read more: The Best Homemade Face Masks for Acne
6. Use Lactic Acid mixed with lotion:
It may force you to think twice about this ingredient that moisturizing body lotion can be contrary to intuition. But trust us it will work much better than other medicines as the lactic acid mixed in certain lotions gently and smoothly exfoliates the dead skin cells and unclog the pores that will help you to get rid of butt acne.
7. Treat pesky bumps with garlic:
Garlic is the perfect home remedy to treat pesky bumps also it has a number of tremendous properties such as antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that make it best of all ingredients. To treat acne with garlic you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Just take 5-6 pieces of garlic cloves and crush them properly it turns out into a paste.
- Then apply it on the boils 2-3 times in the day. Repeat this process until you get any result.
- Instead of using garlic alone you can top up that paste with few drops of coconut oil and then can apply on acne or pimples. As garlic heals the acne with its antibacterial properties. Coconut oil, the natural oil with its natural properties helps in removing the scars of the pimple.
- This process is so simple to follow, also this remedy works amazingly without causing any problem or discomfort just keeping aside the pungent smell of garlic.
8. Heal the boils with ice packs:
As the name mention in itself ice pack will cool down the inflammation causing because of pesky acne or pimple. By reducing inflammation ice packs will soothe the surrounding area of boil. To use this ice compress remedy just take an ice bag or ice wrapped in a clean and dry cotton cloth. Then apply it on the affected area and massage with it for few minutes. After some time you will start feeling quick result of it.
9. Turmeric Powder For buttocks:
Turmeric the antiseptic medicine that can heal any kind of skin related issue. Besides antiseptic it, has amazing anti- inflammatory properties that can slow down the inflammation rate with time. To use turmeric acne follows these steps:
- Take a tablespoon of turmeric powder in a bowl and mix it with drops of water then make a thick paste by mixing both ingredients with spoon.
- Then apply it on acne and surrounding area.
- Repeat this process twice in a day.
- This remedy has no side effect and also heals the acne or pimple faster.
10. Use antibacterial soap:
When facing problem and discomfort because of butt acne then follow these simple steps:
- While taking bath wash your butts with antibacterial soap that will removes all the bacteria from skin that comes with fraction of clothes against skin or because of excess sweating or because of any other reason.
- Repeating this process twice in a day can heal the infected area quickly and along with this applying wet, warm or cold compress to the affected area works as a wonder. It is an ultimate solution to get rid of pain, discomfort and itching. Just remember that you do it after washing your hands properly.
- Doing this process many times in a day can speed up the healing process.
- After doing these steps or following compression process skin becomes dry and rough so massaging it with oat based creams can be effective as it provides the required moisture in skin. So don’t forget to apply cream after taking bath.
Read more: Home Remedies for Teenage Acne
Besides, these home remedies I would like to suggest few additional tips that can help you:
- The first and only key to dealing with these annoying butt acnes is to maintain a proper hygiene to avoid any kind of discomfort and for preventive measures also.
- Always clean your hands before applying any medicine or anything on skin.
- Once or twice in a week mix few drops of Dettol in your bath tub and wash your body properly with it to kill body germs and infections.
- Staphylococcus bacteria can survive for long period of time so it can damage or infect the hair follicle. So in that case if you are feeling irritation or any sensation then immediately wash the affected area with detail to prevent any kind of infection.
- Avoid sharing your clothes with other because by sharing your clothes you are automatically inviting bacteria’s to cause harm.
- Make a habit of taking bath with antibacterial soap and especially right after working out as sweating also making it easier for bacteria to grow on your skin by blocking the hair follicles.
- Do not use excess warm water, hard soaps during applying on body or during washing clothes as it can break skin cells and makes your skin dry.
- Exfoliating your skin everyday with a mild exfoliating cream can extract off dead epidermal cells from your skin and unclog pores all over the skin.
- Say no to synthetic fabric’s cloth as it increases the sweat production and try to use natural fibers in daily routine such as linen and cotton because it good for skin and also avoid any kind of infection that can harm your skin.
- Healthy diet is also a potential factor that can prevent causing any disease or infection. Because if you have a healthy body then no bacteria or germ can harm your body.